Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rogue Wave Coming to Cleveland

Yesterday I saw that Rogue Wave will be playing at the Plain Dealer Pavilion on June 13th. At first I was thrilled because Rogue Wave is amazing and they are definitely high on my list of concerts I need to see. I was even more thrilled to see they are playing with Death Cab for Cutie. Then I quickly realized I will be on vacation when they are in town. So, I expect someone reading this to go to the show and fill me in on how awesome it was. This is probably going to be one of the best shows of the summer. Great venue and two great bands. You can buy tickets here.

For those of you unfamiliar with Rogue Wave they are an alternative rock band signed to Brushfire Records (Jack Johnson's record label). The band was created by Zach Schwartz (aka Zach Rogue) who previously worked in the dot-com business. Rogue Wave's first album was released in 2004. Since then Rogue Wave has released three additional albums. They have an awesome website that is packed full of information.

Listen to Sightlines here.




No comments: