Wednesday, May 21, 2008

STP Last Night

If you weren't there, that's to bad. Stone Temple Pilots put on an amazing show last night at the State Theatre. It was incredible. Several times on the radio I heard that there was going to be no opening band. We got there around 7:25 expecting STP to take the stage at any second. A friend of mine then pointed out that the drum on stage said Ashes Divide. So, I later learned that STP decided at the last minute to have Ashes Divide open the show. This was fine but honestly we wouldn't have rushed over to the theatre as quickly as we did.

STP played for about 2 1/2 hours. The venue was great but I probably would of preferred an outside venue for a concert like this. And... I did not know Scott Weiland grew up in Chagrin Falls. Did you?



I need a new camera!

No comments: